Latest Update from Mr Booth 04.01.21
Dear Parents/ Carers
Thank you to all who have sent messages of support to us and also to those who have asked us questions. We hope to respond to everyone but as you can imagine this is a serious and ever changing scenario we are facing.
As of the time of this message we intend to open to all classes from tomorrow (unless you have received a text message earlier this afternoon)
To support us to keep the children as safe as possible we ask the following:
1. Wear a face covering on site. THIS IS VITAL. If you have forgotten your face covering please ask a friend to escort your child on site.
2. Please try to drop your child at the main gate. This will encourage their independence and reduce the time adults are on site.
3. Please respect the drop off/pick up times (R/KS1- 8.40-3.10 and KS2 8.30-3pm) and do not gather on or near the entrance and exits to our school.
4. The office is closed. Please dojo message, telephone or email for an appointment.
5. Please ensure your child has a warm coat as the weather is cold and we will continue to ventilate the classrooms.
This is our current position but do please keep checking dojo for any further updates.